When you come for your first appointment, don’t forget to bring the following important information:
- Any medical records from other physicians who have treated you for your current condition.
- Any X-rays and/or test results for your current condition.
- A list of all medications you are currently taking.
- All medical insurance cards.
- An insurance authorization or a written referral from your primary care doctor, if required by your insurance company.
- Completed new patient forms (click here to download). If it’s not possible to complete these prior to your appointment, please arrive about 30 minutes early fill out this information.
We participate with most insurance plans, however, you should contact your insurance provider to determine if our services are covered. Patients are required to pay insurance deductibles or copayments at the time of an office visit when services are rendered. We realize payment issues can be confusing, therefore, our insurance specialist will be glad to file your claim and answer any questions you may have.